NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO REMOVE CORRUPTED POLITICIANS
Every Australian should be next week as a Jehowah Witness - knock on the doors and give to people my program. If you are shy, put it in the mailbox - I am authorising YOU to put it in letterboxes marked with "no junk" - as junk maybe currently nominated as your local candidate. My program is not a junk. It is sofisticated labour of one of the most worth Australians.
1. Print this and stick-it over pictures of wan-a-be politicians and other poster they use.
2. Put this on the seats of public transport trains and buses so everyone can read it.
3. Fax this to your MP, Senate representative and media.
4. Email this to everyone.
5. Explan to all you know that voting this year is about freedom of all Australians instead becoming USA colony.
More you send, sooner all Australia will become country of free people without corruption.
Feel free to use it as your own political agenda, I've put it in public domain so everyone can benefit as soon I or anyone else put it in practice.
Your name is welcome on the top or as a signature at the bottom!
Love your country by making it better place by taking small steps in the right direction!
My people, I love you all
We all love our great country Australia without political scumbags we have now. At least 50% of candidates do not deserve to even visit the Parliament House. We deserve better!!!
------------------- copy, print and distribute from here ---------------
You can say that I should first learn proper English, but that's the point. I want to speak Australian AND NOT English.
If you share my opinion, please reply to this newsgroup and PLEASE print this out and ask more people to participate.
No bad or useless comments please, as Australian political reality is not very bright and I have genuine intent to make Australia the best country in the world.
No bullpoo like "we are lucky country" ... full of unhappy people with the highest tax and the rate of dissolution in the world.
Let's see what I think what should be changed. That's my opinion, and I accept discussion and your opinions - more constructive civilised comments will make Australia better place to live if I am elected. Maybe I am right, maybe I am wrong, but I am listening, not only BEFORE elections like other politicians, but 24 hours-7 days a week-365 days a year.
Changes of Consbreastution will be needed, but Consbreastution is just a piece of paper with someone's signature on it like every other law, and there were not so many Australians who have any input in the current Consbreastution. Time to change for better, it's 21st Century.
This is what I want :
1. Fully independent country (not pathologically dependant on UK or USA like is the case now). It's nice to have a Queen, but I think Australia is mature enough to have an Australian as a head of the state, and I hope I will be the first one - call me the King or the President I don't mind. No governors or other dignitaries. Work with results and you are paid. Pretend that you have an important role - pay yourself from your own pocket and act how you want or ask the Queen to pay you for entertaining yourself and your friends which is the only current duty of the Governors. Oh, I forget they have to be good freemasons too. There are many much smaller countries in the world totally independent and self-governed. For example, People of Monaco or Switzerland are very happy people, why not Australia? We have much more resources than they have...
Jews Who PopRock! 2350
Jews who wore Nazi uniforms." There were many of them. They included two field marshals, one of whom...
2. Direct elections of Parliament and Senate reps. Preferential system scraped and who get direct majority of votes win. Works perfectly in all the world. That includes scraping of ALL Parliamentary and other privileges. If you are a member of parliament you get your wage (which can be very high but you pay tax on it as everyone else) - no perks. No perks anywhere else. Work is paid, NOT positions - all income is taxable on the same rules. Same law for all.
3. All Australian citizens decide about all major issues 4 times (or more or less if needed) every year on referendum. Works perfectly in Switzerland and we are in 21st Century when everyone can vote cheap using Internet, or snail-mail of Australian Post, which is IMHO, one of the best things we have in Australia.
4. No discrimination. All Australians have same rights. This one is a hard one, but can be done. That exclude Government from my home,family and my bed. I am a family man, but if you are homoloveual that's your private business if you keep it in your home. You can be believer of any religion or atheist. That's private opinion not regulated by any law EXCEPT if you directly treat other people. Absolute protection of privacy of family. No Family Court or other crap forcing people to divorce and divide children and properties to make lawyers rich. Obligatory prenuptial agreement (all buttets recorded BEFORE marriage), obligatory DNA test when child is born (hey whores, motherf***ers and adulterers I got you!) and automatic division of properties in case of a divorce (to be avoid if possible) according to tax returns and prenuptial agreement. Children custody, generally (there are exceptions due to disability of the parent) 4 days with mum 3 days with dad (or swap weeks even months if more practical), mutually agreed less , but who want less days with kids, have to pay to other parent for that. It's a fact that mums role is more important from kid's eyes, but roles are changing today and flexibility is needed, BUT parents are for life and obligation of care for own children is on their parents. Nobody can take children from parents, abandoning own children is a crime same like not taking care about old parents. Marriage is generally for life. If you were joking, pay all costs - no single mothers on Centrelink support for life. Also, reintroduction of guilt for divorce: You screw your partner with someone else - pay alimony to the rest of your life. Can't be simpler, no lawyers, no courts, no drama, no high costs for the Government as family rely more on family members support - pure maths in action. Work perfectly in many countries where there is no Centrelink, and I tell you people there are more happy and stay all life with same family. How much you put in your marriage is how much you get. Also, no domestic violence cases without doctor's certificate and NO media reporting at all about private maters like "I think that Bulldogs players rape me in Coffs Harbour" BEFORE FINAL COURT DECISION. Heavy penalty for scandalise, false accusation or vilification others. But, cameras are allowed in the Court - no secrecy and protection of criminals like is the case now. Same law for everyone - no judge opinion. And of course, no foreign company running our prisons.
5. No political correctness. All reps in the Parliament and Senate MUST obey voters will. If they don't, they are kicked-out by the voters. Remember referendum 4 times a year? All reps get marks. So we will see what marks Tony Abbott will get for framing One Nation or Downer for lying about WMD. All reps have mini referendum BEFORE they can vote for changes. Half automatic decision making.
6. All laws and regulations MUST be translated to plain Australian language everyone can understand. All "grey" legislation written to be manipulated by lawyers scraped. All new laws HAVE NOT TO BE in contradiction of the part of 10 Commandments regulating relationship between people, as this simple rules are accepted by all major religions (Judaism, Islam and Christianity which is majority of Australian population) and have no wrong to anyone who want moral, happy life and honour and peace for everyone. Atheist do not need to obey worshiping requested in the first few Commandments.
7. All not-Australians (people who don't held Australian citizenship) pay higher tax. Currently, all strangers are robbing Australia and avoid tax.
8. All Australians have bulk billing fully paid by the Government. No need for any Medicare or other Health schemes. Doctors are paid by the Government according to the number of sick people (more sick - less pay as they have to prevent people being sick). Work perfectly in China. Not necessary doctor's interventions (for example: sick leave certificates for healthy public servants to take more than 2 days off work, chat sessions for pensioners who has nothing else to do than visit doctor, hypochondriacs or breast enlargement etc..) must be paid from own pocket. Bulk billing services financed from tax -see below. If doctors think they are worth more than prescribed price of service, they can try to charge more. If people are willing to pay they will make money but the risk to lose patients is also there.
9. Free dental retirement for all Australians. See number 8. Basically to fill the hole cost actually just few dollars and real price should be paid by the government. Cosmetic beautification not needed for chewing is private expense and dentist can ask how much money they want. Market demand will regulate the price.Nobody can sue doctor, dentist, fireman or other people that help if something goes wrong. Accidents happen.
10. Free Primary schools (with curriculum adjusted to the best European practice). We don't want illiterate children after 8 years of school education unable to do maths and show Australia on the map of the world, which is currently the case. And I hate that the only foreign language option for my kids is Japanese.
11. 35 hours work week (7 hours over 5 days). No overtime. More work has to be done - employ more people. Work on weekends - employ more people and pay penalty for work on weekends, holidays, and out of normal (let's say between 8:30 to 18;00) hours. No experts on the job market - pay for training to have them. It's called good management. Why does the Government have to be responsible for your business? Invest your money in your business to make more money. No work for the dole or teenagers exploitation. Work has price and price is not in any connection with the age of worker.
12. High School and College: partly paid by scheme similar to Austudy. People who finish High School or College earn more money. It's fair they return something.
13. Study at UNI: Businesses who want UNI educated workers should finance them during study. It's called stipendium and it is implemented all around Europe. If you want to study and no business want to finance you, pay for it yourself as you will earn more money after graduation. I don't believe in poor students from poor families in Australia. People are only poor if they are stupid and waste money. Everyone can live quite comfortably just from Centrelink payments. Ask me - I do. My kids have everything from my pension and my savings from my worktime. It's called financial planning. Take responsibility for yourself!
14. Centrelink: All 27,000 people employed there can start looking for new job. It's 21st Century and in Australia when you start to work you fill existing red form given to Tax office by every employer so your Centrelink payments automatically stop. When your job is finished, there is form call separation certificate so your Centrelink benefit can automatically start. Same benefit covering basic life expenses for all Australians with automatic ALL bills payments as the first priority. No benefit for non-Australians. No black job market or work for cash. Who makes money can pay the tax.
15. Tax: Same flat rate for everyone calculated on formula like: We need $love for Australian budget so we need to collect $love this year. This is exactly how much we collected last year with some adjustments. Can't be simpler. No tax deductions, business expenses and other claims, no need for tax agents etc. As said before, foreigners (including British citizens living here for ages refusing to become Australians) pay higher taxes.
16 Foreign Policy: Every country get exactly what they give to us. No discriminating FTA or Social Security Agreements and other rubbish. If USA or any other country wants FTA let's talk about TOTAL abolishment of custom taxes on both sides and free export and import. If this can't work forget it. Protect our jobs and products by custom duty. Why do I have to pay for a kilo of Australian apples for $6 in Australia and I can buy them for only 50 cents in America? Immigration for more people (not by boats) with obligatory first 3 years in the country. Citizenship after 3 years if the rules are obeyed (staying in the country and no law breach).
17. Defence: No Australian soldier can be involved in any military activity outside Australia. No Iraq, no Afghanistan, no East Timor - people living there has right to arrange their living as they want if they need help there are UN in New York for help. Imperialism is dead. All Australians have duty to defend Australia INSIDE the Australian borders and should be trained for that. Works perfectly in Switzerland. If Australians want to fight wars outside Australia it's your private business, but don't expect that I will take you out from Guantanamo Delta camp.
18. Freedom of speech: no broadcasting licences (same apply to liquor and gambling). Heavy penalties for disinformation and no help should be given to gamblers, alcoholics and drug users. Your choice to damage your life is your private problem and as per 14. bills are already paid....
19 Crimes and prosecution: Reduce number of crimes by abolishment penalties for not damaging activities. For example: no excuse for liquidate, paedophilia, drug trafficking and other serious crimes, but no speeding tickets and cameras on roads build for 200 km per hour (all freeways and many roads) if you drive according to road capabilities and there is no accident. Loss of licence and other penalties if you cause severe damage or rest. Also, abolish restraining orders (penalising for not committed crime in most cases without intention to commit the crime). Sent applicants to psychiatrist to ask for help for paranoia. Clear, legislations in plain Australian language. Legal Aid automatically awarded to both sides: 2 options are no lawyers or both have lawyers.
20. Abolish outsourcing and keep jobs here. As said before, all foreign business should be taxed. Why Australians have to give more money to already rich strangers? Respect and apology to Aborigines, but no privileges. Same rights for everyone. What happened in the past is over, today is another day preparing us for a better tomorrow.
-----------------------------------------------------------copy the text above and email ALL candidates in your area REQUESTING that they put YES or NO to each of 20 points. I.E. YES meand they would support it, NO means they are against. Adjust your votes. NO VOTING ABOVE THE LINE - you are submiting your votes to one party if you vote above the line. -----------------------------------------------------------------
Saving Leviathan By Captain Paul Watson Thursday, June 15, 2006 10:45 PM They say the sea is cold, but the...
Or pbutt what is good to existing political parties for implementation. If elected, I promise that my cabinet will include members of all major parties for continuity, with exclusion of incompetent or vicious politicians who didn't show any results before. For example, I can't see any role for Tony Abbott, Downer or Vanstone, but Costello or even Howard (if start to tell only the truth), Latham, Rudd, Faulkner, Beasley, Stott-Despoja, Bob Brown, Harradine and Pauline Hanson are welcome. Again , this is only my opinion which can be changed if you convince me.